Please fill out the application to let us know your interest in bringing your food truck to the Fremont Solstice Celebration on June 16, 2018 at Gasworks Park. (Information about the event can be found on our website here .
Applications will be reviewed and accepted into the event at the discretion of the Fremont Arts Council, no later than April 15, 2018). All applications are screened by the event organizers. We reserve the right to limit the amount of food trucks in the event.
Hours of Operation: All participating vendors must be open during hours of operation: Saturday June 16, 2018 from 11 am to 7 pm. (With "the rush" happening after 1:30 pm when parade participants begin to arrive)
Other info / Upon Acceptance:
* $400 Vendor Fee. Payable upon mutual acceptance of terms and signing of vendor agreement.
* Vendor is required to pay the Seattle Parks Department 10% of gross sales after taxes. (The Fremont Arts Council is required to collect this from you for payment to the Parks Department. We request a $200 deposit for this up front, to assure collection.)
* Licenses, Permits Taxes: In order to participate in the Fremont Solstice Celebration, applicants are require to have a Washington State Unified Business Identification Number (UBI#) and City of Seattle Business License. Retail Sales Tax and Business and Occupation Tax are the sole responsibility of the applicant. Food trucks are required to get their own health and fire permits. The Fire Department inspectors will require that you have the appropriate fire safety equipment.
* Certificate of insurance- Upon acceptance, vendor will provide a certificate of insurance naming the Fremont Arts Council as additional insureds. Please email to email@example.com
* Food Vouchers - Participating food trucks will provide 10 free meals to Fremont Arts Council crew. Crew will present food coupon to food truck which shall be redeemed for 1 meal.
* Load in/Load Out: If accepted, you will receive load-in instructions. NO vehicles will be allowed to enter or leave Gas Works Park except during load in and out times.
* Clean Up: Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth site. All trash and recycling, cardboard boxes, etc. must be removed by vendor.
* Cookies: This registration form only works if you have "cookies" enabled (in your browser settings). We need cookies as we are connecting to another web host to collect the registration information. If you get "the cookie error", please either enable cookies, or try a different computer.