The Fremont Solstice Parade and Celebration will be here on June 17! Building a parade takes a lot of volunteers to help bring the parade to life. Being part of the build and helping on parade day for most is one of the best parts of the whole experience!
There are lots of ways to help before the parade:
- Art Workshop hosts, support team or teach a class
- Donate food or supplies for the artists
- Teach an art skills workshop
- Help build, move or repair floats, sew costumes, or offer a myriad of other special skills.
We need to fill these essential parade positions on parade day:
- Parade Monitors: This is our most important job. Keeps the parade moving and gets the best seat in the house.
- Hospitality feed the parade team.
- Parade Route (lots of options)
- Green Hat Team
- Gasworks Park Crew (lots of options)
- Clean up (all hands on deck!)
Please look at the list of opportunities and find where you will be a good fit. Then sign up with all your information so we can communicate with you. Volunteers will be expected to do a minimum of 3 hours and are encouraged to do more if they can.
There will be a Lead for your area that will guide you on the details needed to be done and you must check in with that Lead to learn about various work times your crew will make things happen.
You will also be invited to our volunteer appreciation party on the Friday after the Parade.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(click "register" --on the left -- to get started)